All too often, companies take the easy way out and assume that if they make the best product, they’ll be richly rewarded with sales and profits.
However, the fact of the matter is that making an excellent product isn’t even close to being enough – you need to market your product effectively to win customers over from your competitors! In this post, we’ll go over six proven marketing strategies that will help you increase your sales and grow your business. Let’s dive in!
Create a Great Landing Page
A well-designed landing page is key to successful product marketing. It should be clear, concise, and easy to navigate. Plus, it should include a strong call-to-action that encourages visitors to buy your product. Here are seven tips for creating an effective landing page.
- Keep it simple.
- Use persuasive copy.
- Highlight your unique selling proposition.
- Include customer testimonials.
- Use visuals to reinforce your message.
- Make the call-to-action prominent and easy to find.
- Test, test, test – The best way to optimise your sales strategy is by testing different approaches until you find what works best for you. You can do this by starting with small tweaks and then gradually making bigger changes based on what’s working. If you have a proven marketing plan that has worked for your company in the past, don’t hesitate to use it again if conditions have changed. But when tactics stop generating results or aren’t applicable anymore, experiment with new strategies. You never know when one change will make all the difference between lacklustre sales and booming business. So try out these six proven marketing strategies today to help boost your sales. Don’t forget to start with small tweaks before making bigger changes.
- Track your results—and learn from them. As a marketer, your goal should always be to get more leads at less cost so you can generate maximum ROI (return on investment). To measure how well each marketing initiative performs, create measurable goals like increased page views or opt-ins and track your progress using tools like Google Analytics. Over time, use those numbers to continually improve upon what’s already working so you’re spending less money while still getting better results than ever before. Following are six ways to get started
Test before you launch
Before you start spending money on marketing, it’s important to test your product or service to see if there’s actually a demand for it. You can do this by surveying your target market, running a focus group, or conducting beta tests. Once you’ve determined that there is a demand for your product, you can move on to developing a strategy.
There are a number of different ways to market a product or service, but not all of them will be effective for every business. It’s important to experiment and find what works best for you. Here are six proven strategies that can help you boost your sales:
- Use social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook to create buzz about your product or service.
- Create an email marketing campaign where customers receive special offers, coupons, and news updates via email.
- Run Google Adwords campaigns to drive traffic to your website or blog from potential customers who may be searching for information related to your product or service.
- Create content specifically geared towards educating customers about the benefits of your products in order to build trust with potential buyers and encourage them to buy from you instead of someone else.
- Experiment with paid search ads as well as other types of online advertising such as banner ads in order to attract new visitors who may have never heard of your company before visiting one of these sites (e.g., LinkedIn).
- Offer free samples so that prospective customers can try out the quality before they buy it in bulk.
Use Professional Photos
Studies have shown that we process images 60,000 times faster than text. So, it should come as no surprise that product photos are crucial for you brand’s success. High-quality, professional photos make your products look more credible and can help in marketing your products better. Here are six tips to get the most out of your product photos
- Use a DSLR camera or hire a professional photographer. This will ensure that your photos are high quality and look professional.
- Use natural lighting whenever possible. This will make your products look more appealing and will help them stand out from the competition.
- Take multiple photos of each product from different angles. You never know which photo someone might like best so take advantage of every opportunity you get.
- Add in some lifestyle shots if you’re marketing apparel or jewellery items. Lifestyle shots show what someone would wear with your product and give potential customers an idea of how they could use it in their everyday life.
- Don’t just focus on one type of customer when you take pictures—capture the diverse lifestyles that people lead today so there’s something for everyone!
- When choosing background colours, opt for soft pastels rather than black or dark colours to avoid shadows from ruining the picture quality and throwing off colour saturation levels.
Add videos to your site
Adding product marketing videos to your website is a great way to increase sales. Not only do they provide potential customers with valuable information about your product, but they also show off your product in action. Plus, videos are a great way to build trust and credibility with potential customers. Video definitely has the edge for better advertising.
With an average of six seconds for each viewer to decide whether or not they’ll stay on your site, these videos help sway that decision in favour of staying on your site. With product marketing videos being so popular right now, you need to include them on your site as soon as possible if you want more traffic.
The good news is, video creation software has never been easier to use. You can create high-quality videos at an affordable price without needing any experience whatsoever.
5) Hire influencers
One of the most effective strategies is to hire influencers. This is because they have a large following of people who trust their opinion. Furthermore, they are able to provide an honest review of your products and can help to boost your sales significantly. Here are six ways to find and hire influencers for your product marketing campaign:
- Use social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram to search for potential influencers.
- Make use of hashtags such as #jointheteam or #ad to find relevant accounts.
- Check out websites that list influencers in specific niches, such as fashion or beauty. These sites often allow you to contact potential influencers directly.
- Hire a company that specialises in matching brands with influencers.
- Connect with bloggers via email who might be interested in reviewing your products on their blog and ask them if they would like free products to test or samples to review.
- Engage your existing customers by creating surveys and asking them which celebrity they would like to see endorse your product range next. The survey should include questions about age, gender, occupation, interests etc. Survey results will give you insights into the type of marketing activities that are popular among your target audience. If a significant number of respondents say they want to see Selena Gomez promoting your product then she could be the perfect match! You can also let potential buyers know about upcoming product launches or discounts by sending them regular updates through email and push notifications on social media channels.
Incorporate Social Media
Social media is a powerful marketing tool that can help increase sales for your products. When used correctly, social media can help you connect with potential customers, create a buzz around your product, and increase brand awareness. Here are six proven strategies that you can use to market your products on social media and boost your sales.
Connect With Potential Customers: Connecting with potential customers is the first step in using social media as a product marketing strategy. You can do this by following them on Twitter or Facebook, commenting on their posts, or sending them messages through sites like LinkedIn or Quora.
Create A Buzz Around Your Product: Creating a buzz around your product will attract more people’s attention to it and lead to increased sales. Try running contests, holding promotions, and collaborating with other companies in order to generate interest in your products.
Increase Brand Awareness: Increasing brand awareness will make people aware of who you are as a company so they know what products they should buy from you. For example, Nike has been known for its advertising campaigns. They often have large events where they show off new products and invite influential celebrities to endorse them. Other times, Nike has clever commercials that run during major sporting events. By doing these things, Nike gets its name out there which helps increase their brand awareness among consumers.
Hire A Professional Photographer: Hiring a professional photographer is one way to improve the quality of photos posted online about your products. If you’re not happy with your product photos or don’t have time to take them yourself, hire someone else! Professionals know how best to highlight all the features of your product while also showing how it works in different settings/environments.There’s no easy answer when it comes to the question of which technique is the best. The answer depends on your product, your target market, and your budget. However, these strategies have been proven to be effective in boosting sales. Try a few of them out and see which ones work best for you.